Powered by Max Banner Ads
Blogging is supposed to be fun, so here are 7 ways to get more out of it and be happier!
1. Don’t stress over it – don’t take blogging too seriously, it’s not the end of the world if you write a bad post!
2. Pace yourself – don’t blog too little, but not too much either so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
3. Blog when YOU feel like it – don’t make blogging a “job”. Make your blog work for you, not the other way around.
4. Post funny stuff – this will cheer you up when you’re not feeling creative.
5. Interact with your readers through comments.
6. Listen to criticism from your readers – this will help you improve your blog and you’ll be happier
7. Keep your posts a good length. Feeling like you have to write super long posts will overwhelm you
Share this post: