Powered by Max Banner Ads
So you wanna be a problogger and be hugely successful? Here are 6 things you should know before you start, or even if you already started.
1. You won’t become a success overnight. It takes time to build a successful blog. It’s not a get rich quick scheme, even though tons of people still think it is.
2. It takes persistence. Yea, lots of persistence. If you want to succeed at blogging, you have to keep trying, and keep trying…even though sometimes you’ll fail. The greatest successes in life were people who failed over and over again. You can’t give up if you want to win at blogging.
3. You need to show personality. This is especially true if you blog about “bussinesy” things. Nobody wants to read a lifeless, boring blog! You need to show yourself, show what makes you unique…and I guarantee that way you’ll attract more readers.
4. You can’t force “going viral”. That’s every bloggers big dream and goal, to go viral and have millions of people reading your blog. But going viral just happens on it’s own, you can’t make it happen…unless you get really lucky.
5. Don’t try to copy others. You may be tempted to emulate your favorite Problogger..because you think if you copy them you’ll succeed too. Well, it’s ok to get IDEAS from them, but don’t just flat out copy. People will see through it, and you won’t stand out and catch attention.
6. Believe in yourself! Most bloggers give up after a few months because their blog isn’t catching on. So then they believe there must be something wrong with them. You need to believe in yourself and believe it can happen. Anyone can become a blogging success if they persist enough and believe in themselves.
If you keep all this stuff in mind, you’ll have a lot better chance at succeeding at blogging. The most important thing is don’t give up. Good luck.
Share this post: