Powered by Max Banner Ads
If you’re reading this post right now, there’s a good chance you’re a blogger already. However, there’s also a chance you’re not. Not everyone that reads blogs has a blog of their own. In the last few years, blogging has really taken off, and now blogs are one of the most common type of websites.
Nearly everywhere you look online, you’ll see a blog of some kind. An example is Huffington Post, which covers breaking news. News blogs like that are actually all over the place now. But blogs come in a variety of styles and “flavors”. Here’s another example. The beauty of it is, you can start a blog on any topic that interests you, and if you build up a large enough readership, you can even make a lot of money doing it.
As you can imagine, there are a multitude of reasons for you to start a blog of your own. And there’s no better time than RIGHT NOW. Here are 6 reasons why you should start a blog today and not be left behind.
1. You can express yourself in writing. Yes, believe it or not, blogging is a form of writing, and to many, including myself, it’s considered an artform. Blogging is a great way to express your thoughts and feelings with your friends and peers..and in the process learn more about who YOU are.
2. You can get your message out to many people. Didn’t you hear? Millions and millions of people are on the internet everyday, and a large portion of them are bloggers and people who love to read blogs. By starting a blog, you can get in on the action and get your message out to as many people as you want (provided that you put in the effort to build your audience.)
3. You can build a real business. Did you not know? Blogging…YES, blogging, can actually be a real business model. You may not believe it, but some bloggers make tens of thousands of dollars a month just by blogging. The ways to monetize your blog are many, ranging from affiliate marketing to selling advertising directly, to doing sponsored reviews, and the list goes on and on.
4. You can make lots of friends. Yes, being that there are a ton of people who blog, by starting a blog you will inevitably become friends with a lot of them. You will build lifelong connections that in turn can help skyrocket your own blogging career. You may even meet your new bloggy friends in real life!
5. Blogging is fun. This one speaks for itself….blogging is a great hobby/career and is a great way to kill some time, and have a lot of fun in the process!
6. Blogging is therapeutic. There’s nothing better than “venting”..or in other words, getting your thoughts and feelings out there into the blogosphere. Blogging is a great stress reliever.
Share this post: